Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update on Us



Here is an update on how Liam is doing and what is going on with us:

Liam is now 13 months old and is a teething monster. He has one of his 1 year molars mostly through. And the other one is breaking through slowly but surely. I feel so bad for him, the poor baby. He is such a lil bundle of energy! He keeps me on my toes, for sure! I cannot take my eyes off of him for a second with knowing what he is doing. He opens the cabinets, and gets out things. I have to make sure that there isn't anything harmful that he can reach. He likes to try to pull the lamps off of the table. He tires to get remote controls and cell phones every opportunity he can. Liam loves taking a bath! He likes to stand up in the bathtub, so I have to stay right by him and make him sit down every time he stands. He has so much fun splashing. He says a few words now: dada, mama, baba, and wow. We are still doing the Your BABY Can Read program everyday. He still loves to watch the Backyardigans, too.

Patrick, Liam and I are leaving very early tomorrow morning to fly to Chicago to attend Patrick's brother's wedding. Unlce Ed and Aunt Lala are tying the knot. Patrick and I are both in the wedding, so we will get in town for the rehearsal tomorrow. After the wedding, Liam and I are staying in town until the 12th to visit, since Patrick will be on the road with the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment