Friday, April 15, 2011

blah blah blah :-)




My blogging skills are less than good. I don't know if I slack because I have a hundred other things to do OR if I think the world really doesn't care about the petty details of our normal little life. Anyway.....

For the first time in FOREVER, I am not a baseball player's wife this baseball season. Patrick's plans to play another season with the Rockford RiverHawks were halted when the team moved to another league in which the age limit is 28. So he will now be the hitting coach for the team this season. We will see where God leads us from here, and we are happy for this opportunity.

Liam is getting bigger and bigger and funnier and funnier. His favorite show is Team Umizoomi, a math-based show on Nickelodeon. He still loves dinosaurs, and has a great ROAR! He loves to go for walks outside and loves swinging at the park. We took him to his first movie, Hop. He did great!

I am very excited about an upcoming visit the first week of May from my dear friend Cara. She is coming all the way from Victoria, BC Canada!!! The last time Cara visited me, we were living in Marietta and I was pregnant with Liam. The week after she left, Liam was born. This will be Liam's first time meeting Cara!







No comments:

Post a Comment